We arrived after 12 hours of flying. Yulia was amazing as was Kaelan. We were lucky and had 4 seats for the 3 of us and bulk head. The trip went by quickly. I have never been happier to be home and rarely as grateful.
We have started our life at home in great fashion and Yulia seems really happy. She is taking to Max today and after a trip to the Doctor she is on the mend.
I want to thank someone very special to us now.
While we were away on trip 1 and trip 2 Ashley stayed in our home and looked after it and Max. Ashley is Amanda's Godchild and she is one special young woman.
I met Ashley when she was about 4 years old and from the moment I met her I saw a special light in her. I have been proven right, she is one reason that I wanted a daughter so bad when we had Kaelan. It is funny as we are related only through Amanda but I am so proud of her and both Amanda and I love her dearly. She is a rare blend of sensitivity and caring that you do not often see. The well of her soul is very deep and her ability to see things in a humanistic way is unparalleled.
Ashley, thank you so much for looking after things while we were away. It made being away easy knowing you were here. You have no idea how much it meant and as much as we have told you we love you, it does not tell the story. I am a better father having had your influence in my life.
Well that's it, life now starts to move forward and we are excited and blessed. Yulia is a dream and we are thankful beyond measure.
To all of you who have read and provided your love, thank you. We are touched by your caring and blessed by your presence in our lives.
We have started our life at home in great fashion and Yulia seems really happy. She is taking to Max today and after a trip to the Doctor she is on the mend.
I want to thank someone very special to us now.
While we were away on trip 1 and trip 2 Ashley stayed in our home and looked after it and Max. Ashley is Amanda's Godchild and she is one special young woman.
I met Ashley when she was about 4 years old and from the moment I met her I saw a special light in her. I have been proven right, she is one reason that I wanted a daughter so bad when we had Kaelan. It is funny as we are related only through Amanda but I am so proud of her and both Amanda and I love her dearly. She is a rare blend of sensitivity and caring that you do not often see. The well of her soul is very deep and her ability to see things in a humanistic way is unparalleled.
Ashley, thank you so much for looking after things while we were away. It made being away easy knowing you were here. You have no idea how much it meant and as much as we have told you we love you, it does not tell the story. I am a better father having had your influence in my life.
Well that's it, life now starts to move forward and we are excited and blessed. Yulia is a dream and we are thankful beyond measure.
To all of you who have read and provided your love, thank you. We are touched by your caring and blessed by your presence in our lives.




No comments:
Post a Comment