
I cannot remember being as excited about an event as I am about Power Weekend and it starts at 5:00 PM tomorrow. I pace almost bouncing and I have a calmness that I have not felt since I played football. I am ready.
I had a massage tonight to loosen things up and just got out of the hot tub. I am confident about all the things that I need to know and I am looking forward to the physical challenge. I know that it will be unlike anything I have ever done and that gets me going.
Tonight I rest, get to bed and sleep a little longer. Tomorrow will be time to pack, organise and enjoy a last meal with my team mates.
Before I go to bed I am going to visualise as much as I can imagine will happen. The key for me will be staying in the moment and focusing on others. I am going to sing when it seems hardest and smile when it seems most bleak. I look forward to what it is that KJN and the others throw my way.
I want to add that I am very proud of the Professor and how he has handled an ACL issue that he manufactured in order to win the worst injury to recover from competition. He just had to do better than a herniated disc! I was worried that I may have to do this without him and am very happy I will not.
I will update once I am able to move after Power Weekend. Until then just know that I am having the time of my life.
OH, I'm a Lumberjack and I'm okay
I sleep all night and I work all day!

No comments:
Post a Comment