Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally the Possibility Arrives

These past few weeks have been very difficult, with each passing day the hope of a call or email fill us only to end in disappointment.

But today, all that has changed with these simple words:

Tom and Amanda,
Nadjerda notified us that the Court hearing will be scheduled for or around April 20, she will confirm the exact date shortly.
This is to assist you in planning your work, etc.

I thought I was seeing things at first. I checked our email late as I had Tae Kwon Do and Amanda picked Kaelan up after her class. Now it all seems improbable. Final planning will have to kick in once we have a final date but at least we can say that in 18 days we will be on a flight perhaps even sooner!

Direct flights have stopped to Moscow with the economic situation so we will travel through Paris. The opportunity to adjust a bit and wander through the streets of Paris in the spring with my girls cannot be missed.

Two pictures came with the note from our agency. Claire looks so wonderful and by the looks of it may be walking. She was 1 on March 25th.



With any luck we will all be home for Amanda's birthday. THIS IS SO COOL!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment