Me, Kaelan, am now a brown with black stripe belt in Tae Kwon Do. I have been wondering if I will be able to keep up with all of my Tae Kwon Do activities when I have a little sister. I am on the Demonstration Team and Leadership Team and that is very important to me. I do not want to miss one second of it but sometimes I have to give in and make a compromise. My parents have been promising me that when I have a little sister I will still have time for all my activities. I am hoping that when she grows older and is old enough, she will be able to experience what I have been experiencing.
I think when my parents are gone and even though I will miss them , I will be thinking about how lucky I am to be getting a wonderful little sister.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment